Welcome to Latin Mass California

More sense of the sacred!
True teachings of the Catholic Church!
Where the saints became saints!

My conversion into Latin Mass

I want to share with you my personal story of conversion into the Latin Mass
   About three years ago I heard for the first time about the Latin Mass and I got really interested. I searched online for Latin Mass around my town and I found none.The closest one was 30 minutes away. My biggest problem was convince my husband to drive there every Sunday, he would think I`m nuts since we have a Catholic church just across our street where we were very active into this parish.But we were afraid to lose our souls in that parish, just imagine: very liberal,anti Catholic, false teachings of the Church, no Catholic devotions...arghh, it just makes me angry to think about it. I know that bad teachings can take souls to Hell, I did not want to risk our salvation. So God called us to the Latin Mass. On Christmas season 2009 I told my husband that for Christmas I just wanted us to go to Latin Mass.I never will forget that amazing day. I saw Heaven opening to us just before our eyes! So much reverence to the Lord! To the Lord only! Incense at all the Masses.Bells ringing. Ladies in veils. Gregorian chants. Powerful sermons! I wish the entire world is there with us! Now I understand why the saints became saints!!! I know in my heart that is impossible to become saints if we attend the new Mass. On the next Sunday we could not go back there and i suffered a lot, I missed the Latin Mass so much.We went to the new and modern mass at our home parish and my heart was not the same, we were not the same ...that modern mass looked so protestant to me, that is what I wanted to know! The Latin Mass is the real Catholic Mass! No doubt about it! We are real Catholic now! Thanks to Jesus and the Blessed Virgin Mary!
Now we attend the Latin Mass every Sunday and we don't mind about the long drive anymore! Who said it is easy to enter the Heaven??
May God bless all of you!